10.11.2007

Silver Slides Is Open For Business







I am so excited! Silver Slides Photography is officially open for business. I have had two sessions now(that weren't my fabulous and patient nieces & nephews & of course my bestest guinea pig, my son) all of who have given me hours of goodness & fun with great shots, to boot! I had an expectant mother session and she was so fun and great to work with and had her baby boy three days afterwards! Good timing mom! I also took pix of my aunt & uncle and their three kids. Their kids are 9, 11, & 13, so they weren't so keen on seeing their parents kissing. They thought I was a bit korny, and oh, note to self, siblings that age don't like to touch each other very much, if at all. I hope it won't be overkill but I will be sharing a few with you here until I get my website going. I am going to set up a photog blog a.s.a.p. so y'all can get sneak peaks of sessions and tell me what you honestly think! Off to shoot!

2 comments:

The Kerr Family said...

Cool Shanna! Those three pics are really cute. Can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Keep On Lickin'

Keep On Lickin'

How many ice creams have you licked this summer?