2.05.2008

I've always wanted to be tagged!

I really didn't know how or why the tagging thing happens but I am excited about it because it has finally brought me back from the blogger zombie zone. I was certain I'd never let that happen but life (mostly Silver Slides) got a little bit more attention, sometimes even more than my hubby. : ( I excited to get this started and then share almost a whole "Loaf of Bread" with y'all. Here goes!

Two names I go by:
1. mom (most of the time there is a hey! infront of it)
2. Shan ~ same goes for me Cindi, Shanna is just to long sometimes. I like it too, it's also my mom's middle name & it's welsh, where my gma is from

Two things I'm wearing right now:
1. my hair 1/2 up in my best friend's (from high school) native beaded barrett
2. my 'love is love hoodie' (GAP)-shout out to all those who have it & purchased on clearance!

Two of my favorite things to do:
1. photography & sharing it via emailing, websites, scrapbooking, slideshows & cards!
2. visit my husband at work whenever I want

Two things I want very badly at the moment:
1. pedicure
2. my girls to do it with

Two favorite pets I have had/have:
1. Zoobie- mixed pointer & dalmation, hyper but a beauty, had during the college days
2. Bubbles- little ankle biter from childhood

Two things I did last night:
1. cuddled with Clark as he fell asleep
2. edited some darling pix til 1:30 a.m.

Two things I ate today:
1. garlic toast & 3 meatballs at YW/YM mystery dinner
2. bretton crackers, cream cheese & jalepeno jelly~delicious!

Two people I last talked to:
1. Tami, who I always enjoy, can't get enough of and learn so much from!
2. Jonathan, to ask him what I did last night.

Two longest car rides:
1. From Val's house in Orem to the SLC airport. Description: 4 door jetta, 6 passengers, 2 to the airport & 4 headed for Canada. However, I had been to the Downeast Sale the day before. Need I say more girls? You DownEast frequenters know what that's all about. I had a step stool and metal bucket under my legs, my overnight bag between me and the door (which they had to shut after I got in) & another stool on my lap with one corner digging in, I could bearly wiggle my toes let alone re-adjust me or anything on me. I've never been so happy to see someone dropped off at the airport before. ; )
2. Canada to Utah with my in-laws. Wait! Before you think awful things, they will attest the same. Instead of the normal 11-12 hr drive, it took us 18 hrs, because we were pulling a trailer with furniture on it & the tarp over it kept ripping & coming undone, etc. We stopped often. I very much enjoyed the company, however.

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. July 1st ~Canada day, it kind of starts off summer because school gets out the last week of June & then it's a big party with lots of family reunions, bbqs, waterskiing, parades & fireworks (it's also the first day I ever hung out with Jonathan, again, fireworks)

Two favorite beverages:
1. a tall icy glass of my dad's water, it's distilled
2. you all know me to well to not mention the black liquid

I tag Emily, Tami, & Caylee

1 comment:

julie said...

Ohhh...I miss you! You are so hilarious! Amen on wanting a pedicure. How are you? I loved reading all about you! I am still going to send you some Sweet Bambina stuff. I have just been crazy busy. Sorry we missed Jonathan's b-day. TEll him Happy Birthday from us. I need to call you again soon. Love ya! Julie

Keep On Lickin'

Keep On Lickin'

How many ice creams have you licked this summer?